Tuesday, December 16, 2008

-Untittled-

Its been more than a week since I last posted something here... You guys might be thinking that I'm very busy with my so-called "Holiday Activites"... Haha... I've been doing nothing other than sitting here infront of my computer or sometimes my PS2...

I've seriously got nothing to blog these days since I rarely go out or do anything that is worth to be blogged about... Anyways, have you guys ever been to Petaling Street??

Ermm... the Friday before the last, me, Sara and Yuvanesh went to Petaling Street to check it out... Lolz.. And since its my first time being there and all... I had no idea how to shop there and the those traders there can be really mean I tell you! For instance, there was once, when Sara was reluctant to buy something, the owner of the stall actually held his hand to prevent him from leaving!! Like WTF?? Illegal immigrants!! Assholes!! HAHa..

Actually its like some pasar malam lah... but with white guys roaming around... They look misplaced!! xD And i saw a PS3!!! HAHAHA, was LMAO there.... They were selling it for RM 1500... I think around the original price la.. Lolz.. WTF... Total bizzare-ness!!

Haha, did you guys ever had crush on someone and you think that you went in too deep?? I'm telling you, when you start liking someone, its really hard to forget him/her... In my case.. Haihzz... Sad story.. T.T Ended up as the loser................. Well as Aaron said, you will take a long time to forget him/her and from a girl's point of view, Wen Lynn said the same thing... She said maybe a year!! Like WTF!!! So long weh....

PMR results gonna be out in another two weeks I guess... Haha.. Kinda scared... And please la you assholes... Don't come up to me and say... "Wei, you sure can get 7 A's one la"
What if I dont you assholes!!??!?! Anything can happen in this stupid world... =_=

Nervous Nervous....


No comments: