Wednesday, December 31, 2008

......

lalalallala~~ nah don't worry, I've turned into a lala or anything... Haha... Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are.... I love that song by Coldplay-The Scientist... It somehow gives me the urge to learn the piano proper!!! But I rarely find self-taught pianists so yeah.... I guess the only way I can learn the piano proper is when I've got my own job... Although I'm not really sure if I'll be having the time for it though... =(

Anyways today I realised something, reading people's blogs alone IS NOT fun!!! You should read it in a group.. I tell you, its freaking funny!!! Hahaha.... I remember Pravin pronouncing "Haihhh" as "HAI!"... As to how those Japanese people do it... Swt.... And all other craps we create whenever reading people's posts... We can even laugh at posts which are meant to be sympathized at.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lolz, I know la I'm not the most good-looking guy out there, but I've got no idea why people actually judge other people by looks.... Haihh..(In a sad tone, not "HAI!" in an enthusiastic tone) Come on la, good looks don't/never last forever... I remember last time someone asked me this, if you choose a girl by her looks, what'll happen if one day she gets hit on the face she ends up like Pravin? (He didn't actually say Pravin but I just wanna mess around with him.... HAHAHAHAHA!) But then you must choose a girl that isn't that bad looking either la... xP And SOME people actually look down on me coz of my skin tone =.= You know what, get a life larh... No idea why you people have to be so racist...... Swt ..... HELLO! We live in a multi-racial country people.... And my friends are equally spread among all races... And friends would be like.... Even Malays? Yeah even Malays, I just hate those Malays who are in politics coz they don't give scholarships out to people who deserve it.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! xD

But the point is, I've got no idea why some people just have to be so fucking racist... And also judging people by their appearance... Come on la... Looking down on a person just cause he/she doesn't have a good fashion sense? Looking down on a person coz he/she has a bad hair do?
You may never know, the same person that you're mocking right now, could turn out better looking than you in the future, so just cause you're good looking or whatever..... Don't go out other acting like some arrogant bitch/bastard..... And have a great year ahead....

-2009-

No comments: