Saturday, December 6, 2008

40th District Interact Conference

No... I didn't just came back from the conference... it was a couple of weeks ago.... Was lazy to blog about it but anyways.... Its 1 A.M. now and I'm pondering wether to sleep after updating my bloggie or watch football (Btw sorry for not uploading this thing for such a long period of time)... I think Man U's game is up next.... Liverpool once again showed that they're good and solid away from home but when it comes to home matches.... They just suck balls...

Anyways back to today's post... Was kinda drifting away there... Lolz... So I went to this conference thingy and should I say it was fun?? YEAH IT WAS!! I mean... I googgle-ed the words " 40th District Interact Conference" and I saw fellow Interactors blogging about the event and they all seemed to have fun....

Well I have to say it actually was fun but the form 3's were kinda lost... Lets just leave Ang out of this k? So yeah... We were bored coz the form 4's had their own thing going... But they weren't that bad to leave us out or anything... So in the end we did mingle around with them but at the end of the day... They were not MY PEOPLE so I could not be the usual clowny self of mine... xP

So guys....NEXT YEAR MAKE SURE YOU ALL COME coz its fun!!!!! (Form 3's)

Anyhow... Here's some pics... I didn't get to take pictures with my group members coz the camera was with Shang Yin.. Why you din giv me ha???!??! Asshole you.... Since you won't even pose for a pic... xP ...


Lolz.... we were playing Mafia.. We reached there around 10 but the event started at 3 pm.... All thanks to "Suga Daddy"


My School's Editor giving some retarded pose......


Nicholas Ng was craving for attention so he stole this Milo Lorry's keys... How pathetic
can he be......Lolz...


Waiting waiting... to be placed into our rooms.. Inconvenient betul..


La-Sallians.. No idea why I took their pic.... =_=



Nick Ng, Kwang Yong, and Ravin all hogging on MY Mp3!! KNN sial!!
Haha.. joking joking..

The Bold Guy... His name is Sashi.....


Pravind decided to join Nick......


This guy is seriously retarded..... And he's our president =_=....


That Rakan Muda Kompleks place had this skate park thing... lolz..


Waiting... Waiting... So he decided to pose.. Haihz...


Finally... Rotaractors started got the thing going....


The guy in red is a new friend I found there.... He's name is John.. Nice guy...
And the other guy's name is Pavin I think? Lolz.. forgot....

The speeches were boring... Gosh... Can easily fall asleep...


This pic seemed obscene coz it looks like Ravin was staring at that guy's
aherm... ANYWAYS... This was the Rotary Quiz.......


They were squeezing their brains while I just looked on... Lolz.. Was too lazy to think...


They intro-ed this guy as Russell Peters =_=.... He's real name is Ravinder Singh and
he's a stand up comedian.... He's quite good actually... Made me LMAO...

And we played some game on that Friday night.. Lazy to explain larh...


SY took this pic... Nice eh??? lolz................................................


Boring speech I guess.... Lolz........................


This was on Saturday night...Moo Moo Club!! lolz.. Come to next year's
conference to find out what it was about.....


And then they were break dancing late into the night.. It was some sorta B-boy battle between ACS's!!! Pravind and some Perak guy... ACS guy won in the end ofcoz... Lolz..

! Forum on Sunday morning.....


Sashi and Nick Ng stoned...... Lolz....


Our retarded president receiving a "token of appreciationg for BB" coz their band performed during the opening ceremony...... Shit!! Where the pic of them?!?! Forgot to upload I guess... Haihz....


Lolz... The Rotaractors got high so they decided to dance....


Then Interactors decided to join in too.....


And they were all HAPPY!!!!!!!

-THE END-

So the conference I have to say... Was fun... So I think I'll be going again next year!! Lolz....I was actually planning to type out something after posting all the pics... But i forget T.T....
Made new friends... I have to admit I was shy at times when I see a preety girl... Stumbled on my words when I talked to one... But overall it was fun... CERTAINLY NOT WORTH 150 though!! Next year I think we'll be staying at a hotel... I've got no freaking idea why we stayed in a hostel this year!!! Plus its government property.. My dad said Rotaractors were trying to make some money... I've got no idea how much "essence of truth" is in my dad's taughts....

41 st Distrist Conference..... Looking forward to it.....

No comments: