Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PMR Results

PMR results were out today and yeah, as expected, many of them scored straight A's. Not a real surprise actually coz my friends and classmates alike are all smart people xP. But I have to admit that some of them who scored straight A's were unexpected.... But still good on ya guys....

Okay, so the second major examination of my schooling life is done and dusted. Have to admit that I slacked a lot this year, and when I say A LOT, I REALLY MEAN IT. You guys should know why la aitte =)

As part of our "mini celebration", we headed to the OLD jusco in Bukit Raja. Our beloved brother Nicholas Shim called me to jam near AEON there but I wanted to follow these guys.... Haha... Sy was kinda pissed cause his sisters tagged along... Actually he has the right to be pissed cause its OUR celebration... Haha... Well, you guys might be wondering why did we go to the old one?? Sy wanted to buy a handphone and apparently our handphone expert Mr. Pravin Kamachee knows a phone shop there so yeah... We decided to hunt down a phone for sy.... That guy I tell you, no idea how he knows that much about handphones... You ask me about handphones and gone, I'll go blurr like hell...

So that was about it I guess, Congratz to all ACS-ians who scored straight A's again.... And to all other schools aso la... Swt... Mgs, Convent, Star, La Salle and all other crappy schools la... Lolz...

Then we caught YES MAN! That movie is funny as hell wei! Haha, I have to say Jim Carey is quite a good actor/comedian. That's all for it I guess, And on

No comments: