Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!

The new year is here and i'm..... -sleepy-... =.= Its been kinda boring actually.... I never get invited into any parties at all T.T.... Most of my days are spent at home... I'm suffering from LOA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Anyways these are my few new year resolutions:

1) Err.... Stop slacking and start studying? 12 subjects... T.T
2) Go play more football... Somehow became sucky at it during these holidays after rarely playing
for one whole year
3) Improve my guitaring!! xD
4) Perform with the band....
5) Stop swearing at people for fun xD
6) Get more sleep....

Hah thats all I guess.... I can go on and on if you want me to... Kinda sleepy... I went to temple today and have been sleeping ever since I came back... Nicholas Ng called and I taught it was Nicholas Shim.... And guess what??? He told that there's a new principal!! And he called me over to school coz got some problem with the mic so he called me to check it out and also I think there'll be a board meeting... I'm thinking of sneaking out with the car since my parents are not in... Haha.... Bye Bye...

No comments: