Friday, January 2, 2009

The 2008 Tag... Swt...

1. What was the highlight of your 2008 year?
Errrrrrr..... Preety boring year I guess... Nothing much thats worthed to be
highlighted

2. Would you say you have grown older both physically and mentally?
I think I grew taller??? And more muscular xD... Mentally... Nah... I don't think
so, I did a few really stupid things this year... Immature stuff...

3. Did you make any friends this year?
Plenty larh... Since I became kinda open this year.. Friends from football.. some
youth association, Interact Conference, Prefectorial Board and Interact...

4. If so, Name a few. if not, what did you do instead?
Got larh a lot.... serlin, nicholas,wei shen,sashi, john....

5. Do You have a picture of yourself in your favourite Holiday season of 2008?
I have two actually... One during CNY and one during Deepavali....





6. Why is it your favourite holiday?
Cause I got to hang and do crazy stuffs with my friends?? Swt...

7. What is your 2008 Song Anthem?
OneRepublic-Apologize

8. Give a logical reason why
I dunno.. The song is about unaccepted apologies??? Which I do most of the
time.... Haha..

9. Give a motto for your 2008.
YAY ME!! Swt...

10. State a few things you changed this year. (in any way)
Became more open and playful I guess...

11. Did you find a new story in 2008 to tell in 2009?
None... Since it was preety uneventfull..

12. Did you have fun in 2008?
I guess so...

13. Any last words to the year 2008?
Time to move on....

14. pass on the tag to 2008 people.
- Everyone who reads my blog...

No comments: