Friday, January 9, 2009

School err.... sucks??? I mean, school doesnt suck... Form 4 does... Its like what? 1 week? And how I'd wish I was still in form 3.... Hahahaha.... There's like... God damned TEN subjects!!!!! And plus the two extra I'm considering... Haven't taken yet... Still considering coz later if cannot cope... Die =.=

School was alright so far I guess.... Okay okay nia... And just because I rarely came online after school started... It doesn't mean im NERDING at home... its basically coz I was restricted from the comp.... Haizz... My parents dont really like it when I start using the computer... So its like... worst to worst... I can use like what... 30 minutes a day?? And plus I have tuition almost every weekday and plus my guitar lessons which I stopped temporarily with all the confusion in my tuition schedule... So I'm packed almost everday and I also sleep a lot... Maybe coz I didnt sleep much during the holidays... Now I regret sleeping 4 or 5 in the morning during the holidays.. I also regret not taking tuition lessons during the holidays coz its like..... Sy and Sam are so far ahead in quite a number of subjects... So its up to me to pick up in school... But in school I'm always sleepy and all... Tired mah...

Next up I wanna list out the best teachers so far larh... I think the best teacher till now is Munis and Ong larh.... And the worst one I have to give to our English teacher... And and.... Classmates... All okay larh... All smart smart one... Haha... I sit at paling depan in the class so that I can prevent myself from sleeping.... Coz this year I seriously cant afford sleeping in class like form 3... Form 3 I sat paling behing.... Sleep when I'm sleepy even when the teacher's teaching... Talking crap with Tinesh Baboo and Siva... Haha...

In a nutshell (Pn.Sawinder's trademark), I'd have to say that form 4 is way different than form 3... Form 3 its like... I buckled up and studied seriously and took the initiative like one month before PMR?? Haha.. I dont dare to do that this year... Coz I started doing the Math in my head and revising 10 subjects(Which are much harder than form 3 subjects) in 4 weeks is like... Impossible???

So thats all larh... Good to see people in tuition... Old friends.. New friends... The only enemy I have... Lol... I cant believe I fought with such a pariah guy larh... Looking back its like... I cant believe I myself was such a pariah to fight with that pariah... Pariah pariah pariah....

And the form 3 Interactors... Haiyaa... Its like... There were like only less than 10 there today... They seemed.... Err.. Lol.. I rather not say it here later people start hating me... Lol.... Just dont like that 3 Cergas gang la.. I expected those fellas from Yakin and Gigih to come join Interact but I heard 3 Gigih and Yakin mostly nerds who only know how to study and nothing else... Except for a few like Lohgan they all la... So too bad la.. Have to content with those Cergas and Azam fellas...

Well thats it I guess....

No comments: