Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

Haha... I always have a thing for Tuesdays.... And I love Tuesdays even more now cause its the only day which is tuition-free. Was supposed to be playing futsal right now.... T.T... But too bad my mum dont wanna send me there... Pissed......

Well, schooling life so far has been !@$@%^%@^.... T.T... I want holidays again... Haha... My confidence is rock-bottom... I'm lost in so many subjects... Most probably coz I'm not the studious type.... Unlike Sam xD (He study like mad wan).... I feel sleepy in school and in tuitions.... But then by mid-year should be okay.... That is according to my seniors.... Lol...

Today, I got advised by the guy who cuts my hair... As usual I will ask him to do me a spike coz I'm not sure if he understands "mohawk".... He proved me wrong though... Although he pronounces it wrongly... And he was like asking me why I didn cut my hair earlier... And left it to grow so long.... According to him, I am gonna check other students since I'm a prefect so I myself must have short hair... And he said the hair on the back of my neck shouldn't be there coz I'm a prefect... Swt... So he just cut it off without asking me... =.=" Next time should change my clothes before I go cut my my hair...

No comments: