Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Wish Rascal Flatts

Just came back from futsal, I don't think i'll be able to online tonight coz my dad will be using the laptop.. I heard Manu won 5-0.. Maybe its time to throw in the towel with my hopes for Liverpool la.. Haihh... Anyways futsal was kinda fun today, accept for the part where the ball hit the swollen part of my leg... It swell last Saturday, when I played a match with Josiah and gang... Something happened and he just ran into me and kicked my leg instead of the ball... painful right??? Haha... But then I didn'd feel any pain after that at all la.. even when I was playing today I couldn't feel any pain.. I swear.. Until Ashley blasted the ball and I blocked it... Too bad it hit the very same part.. Weird thing was, I felt the pain a few seconds later.... =.= Kinda weird but nevermind.... Then after futsal.. They were playing Love Story on the radio in Arena... So Qusai and I got excited la... Prathab can whistle the tune of the song summore.. dahsyat dei... I cant even whistle... T.T

Lol.. Then was talking stories and Prathab was boasting about knocking down his taekwondo instructor.. It was funny as hell... Haha.. It seemed that he was paired to fight with his instructor.. And when the instructor was told about this, he gave a fucked up reaction.. You know.. The kind of reaction you give when you take things easily? So he obviously taught Prathab was a piece of cake... But then Prathab also told me it was a light spar or something like that.. Which means.. Its light... With soft kicks and soft stunts and all... But this instructor kononya wanna tunjuk lagak... Started to get serious with Prathab.. Egoistic bastard... Haha.. So Prathab tak puas la.. He said he did a backswing or backtrust or whatever u call it... (I forgot xD) And knocked out his instructor... Haha.. Wth.. And it seemed that dude took quite a while to get back on his feet... One of those stories man.. Haha.. Serves him right for his arrogance... And to add to the embarasement.. All the small kidos were laughing it seems... Haha.. So never underestimate Prathab, he may be skinny, but his kicks.. .Whoosh.. Hahaha.... It was hilarious babeh....

I've been active in blogging lately, been updating almost everyday.. Haha...

No comments: