Friday, January 2, 2009

Today I wasn't stuck at home! Haha... I only had three hours of sleep the whole day cause I woke up really early to go to school to meet up with Nicholas... He actually planned to clean the prefect's room but there were only three of us who turned up, which was me, Sam, and Nicholas... So we hung at the Disciplin room for a while and at the same time picked up our blazers for Monday...

Then we went to Modern after that and talked for quite some time....Pity Nicholas... Hahaha.. He has so many problems and issues in his schooling life... And with his friends tooo... ... That's why I hate this particular form 4 gang in my school... I'm not gonna give out names... I'll just tell they are the ones who currently run the school's Interact Club... xD And we entered the school again to check where the teacher kept the mic since they used it for the form 1 orientation... FUCK AZMAN... He speaks as if he owns the fucking mic... EH FUCK HIM!!! Now I needa go school early on Monday to go search for the mic... I NEVER go early to school =.= Thats why I owe 5 bucks as a punishment to the prefectorial board for the number of times I came late.... Lolz...

I slept for a while after coming back and headed for my first ever Bio tuition... Hahaha... Go so many logy logy wei... Haihh... Bosan la.... Like no mood to study aso... Then after coming back from tuition I rushed to Futsal!! Hahaha... Then after coming back supposed to go temple but then my parents said go tomorrow... I'm not that exhausted though... Surprisingly.....

No comments: