Friday, January 23, 2009

Updating Time!!

Well, I usually update my blog right at the end of weekdays, well I guess the trend stays for another week... :P Well it's been quite a busy week actually.. With cross country and add maths T.T
Add maths finally got confusing!! Haha, it's like, I was waiting for the bomb to drop (no offence Burhan) and in the end it did when we reached composite functions... Ah who cares xD

Today we had our "cross country"... My number was 4010... No not my overall ranking... The number which I had to pin to my t-shirt.. ANYWAYS, I finished in 25 th :( kinda dissapointed... Top twenty got prizes... Haihh... It's like... At first I was running with Kang Li and Chan... Then I continued without them after they wanted to stop for a breather... So I continued la... With no form 4's in sight, I taught I was quite far ahead...So I stopped and walked for quite a while... I guess I was wrong... Misjudgement leading to dissapointing results T.T.... Next year'll be my last year cross country-ing (unless I go for form 6) and I really want to get that freaking trophy!! I and Kang Li already bertaubat... He said next year we run together, and get number 19 and 20... Haha... What the hell...

Next up, Ricardo deSouza Santos, or better known as Kaka,

Okay this guy above is worth, hold your breath, a STAGGERING 250 MILLION POUNDS!! or 400 MILLION DOLLARS!! or or 1.4 BILLION RINGGIT!!!

Isn't it just ridiculous that you pay that much for a guy who does nothing but kick a ball? Lol, I myself, an ardent football fan, do not think that much of money is worth being spent on a footballer.... And I read these interesting statistics in the papers... It is believed that The UN(United Nations) can actually afford 500 million meals with that amount of money to feed the poor and hunger stricken people in Africa... Under some food scheme.... Haha... WTH.. And the most interesting part is... Kaka is an ambassador for that scheme!! (Sorry, forgot the name of it xP)

What the heck... Haha... Anyways, I always have this sense of loneliness in me since I'm like.. The only kid in my house... Haih.... I sometimes even wonder what's the use of having two siblings when I can't live with either one of them... I hate God for what he did to me in this matter xP.... Well, sometimes my parents can be really really funny.... Haha... Few days ago after my physics class, Akon's song was playing on the radio and I think it's the song which goes something like na na na?? My mum said that the singer sounds like Sudirman =.= (A classic Malay singer, during my parents' age) And she started singing some Sudirman song... HAHAHAHA!!!

And just now, while I was upstairs infront of my computer, my dad called me (He was downstairs =.=")... The conversation went something like this:

Dad: Where are you?
Me: At home?
Dad: Where are you la boy?
Me: At home? Where are you?

*Dad passes the phone to mum*

Mum: Boy, what are you doing?
Me: HARH?? I'm at home la!! This is not boy la!! This is Jana boy, boy at Indon la ma....

Btw, BOY is my brother.....
Then my mum started laughing and hung up the phone... Lol... What the hell... My parents called MY handphone instead of calling my bro.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This post is longer than i taught it would be xP Lookin forward to futsal 2moro... And the whole of next week!! xD Although I should be studying coz I'm lost in so many subjects..... Ah who cares... xD

No comments: