Monday, January 26, 2009

Broken

Haha, my dad's laptop is a piece of rubbish xD.... Its so boring... No songs.. T.T.. So i'll just have to stream the songs in youtube... Currently listening to an emo number by Lifehouse... It's called Broken... Very-the-emo... I read the comments and some said they played this song during funerals... Swt.. Some say they cry when they listen to this song... So that means this song is some tear generator... K la... I know that was lame xD

I'm stuck at home today, thinking of going out somewhere later... maybe to padang or something like that...

I'm pathetic... How can I love it so much?? With the knowledge that I'll never get it .... But I still have such strong feelings towards it... T.T... I want it badly... There's nothing else which is better than it... How long will it last?? Everytime I think about it, it makes me go all emo.... WHY????!?! Isn't it just so stupid and immature??? So damn painful... More painful than heart attack... Haha.. That's what they call a broken heart... Heart attack its like.. the heart just got attacked.. Nothing else.. Broken heart is like.. The heart broke.. Just imagine.. Someone taking a knive and tearing apart and breaking your heart... Swt.. I'm gonna crap all day long.. So i'll cut it short... It seriously time to move on... I'll just have to think that "it" is too expensive to afford... But the painful truth in the end is... It will never be mine... Never in this lifetime
.............................................................. I need it........................................................................

You'll always be there....

No comments: