Friday, January 16, 2009

It's already two weeks now into the the new schooling term... Lol... Quite fast.... First of all I wanna complain about the inefficiency of my school's bookshop... Till now they don't have stock for exercise books... Damn stupid right??? Ruining their business ni... Haha.. Bodoh...

Few days back we had our dental check up in school and the doctor wanted to give me scaling... Well I didn't know what scaling was till I got it that day actually... So I actually asked the dentist what it was la... And he just said he will clean the dirt in my lower teeth.. So I was being a bitch.. Haha.. I actually asked him if its painful.. And his reply was like.. "Falling in love is more painful that this la.." swt... He continued..

Dentist: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No la doctor... Not this age.. Later on ni... (Trying to sound innocent)
Dentist: Haiyaa.. What a waste la... you're wasting your tenage life you know....
*then refers to Muthuram and Hemanath* You all as teenagers must have
girlfriend... What a waste... now is the right age...
Me: Haha... (Retarded laugh)

Then after he did it... He was like... Are you still alive?? Did the pain kill you? Lol... I was like... Where got pain?? You made arh?? (In a friendly tone) ... We both laughed... Swt.... Hahaha...

No comments: