Saturday, January 31, 2009

Water Rocket????

A few of the guys have already started with their water rocket project.. What have I done? Nothing... Haha.. K la... I have been going around saying that my group are gonna be the champions of this water rocket competition..... haha... With the most perfecto rocket.... I bet we gonna screw up like hell... "WE" as in the retarted nicholas shim, the smart-ass Arvinraj and me...

Went over to Shang Yin's place today for CNY.. Yeah it's still CNY for your info.. Haha.. Had loads of fun over there with the gang... which consists of me, sam, pravin,sy,jin and kangli... The Al-Qaeda boys (Burhan and Qusai) couldn't make it.. God knows why.. You guys missed the fun la... Coincidently though, today turned out to be Kang Li's birthday too... The macho fella in the gang la.. Probably the most good looking guy in our class and also throughout the form... Haha.. But pity that fella... He quoted "I damn on right now...fever..headache..flu..cough a lil bit...Lol"

Anyways back to what happened today... So because it was his birthday... Sy planned to have a surprise birthday party for him... So his mum went out to get him a birthday cake :) Haha... Then what else? Cake-cutting ceremony?? Haha... So after cutting the cake... It was time to do some "facial".. So I took a piece and "fed" him... He tought I was really gonna feed him I guess.. Coz he didn't even resist when I was bringing the piece of cake close to him... Pls la.. I feed people cake with bad intentions... xD So.. Kena la..Haha And that asshole... Took the icing and put it on my hair!! Babi... K la Kang li, if you wanna buy me hair-cream... at least buy me a real one la... Knn...

My dear blog-readers... When you're together with your friends.. And you've got nothing to do... Start throwing teddy bears at each other!! Haha.. WTF.. Today we had this teddy-bear WAR (Burhan and Qusai will get excited when they hear the word war) ... I know la it sounds childish but what the heck... I wonder why wen lynn put all her dolls in her bro's room... She got so angry when she saw me playing with her dolls.. Just imagine if she saw us throwing them at each other =P.. And her kicks and punches are damn painful... So never discriminate small people xD .. As I told you before with Prathab's case.. Haha...

I forgot actually how the war started.. But I swear I wasn't in it at first... I just go high later on so I joined in... Haha... Teddy bear fights are always fun =)

Anyways happy birthday Handsome Hot Guy Goh Kang Li... Haha.... I am gay =)

No comments: