Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Run

My dad is funny... Haha.. Wth.. He's so concerned for his stupid old laptop!! This is rubbish la.. This laptop I mean.. He says there are so many "priceless" things inside.. But I dont bother to actually ransack his laptop and find out what does he mean by priceless stuff... Most probably his accounting stuffs from the past.. Lolz.. He's such a pro in accounting until he became the finance director in some big time company earning multi bucks... Then some stupid fucked up company took over my dad's company so he lost his job.. T.T.. So my family basically have been "kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang-ing" for the past 4 years.... Coz my dad failed to find a new job coz of his age so he basically just helps out at my uncle's office..

Why on earth was I talking bout my dad? I dont know... Anyways.... I heard Leona Lewis on radio today.. She said hi... Nah just joking... She released a new single called run... SHE FREAKING COPIED SNOW PATROL'S SONG!!! Daughter of ...............
Just because of her awesome voice.. people say that her version is much nicer.. But come on la... Gary from Snow Patrol is also a great singer but his genre of music don't really appeal to many... And at least he has the brains to actually write such a great song.. And composing it... Leona is lucky coz her voice was gifted by god.... Anyways.. Check them out... The different versions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lL1rcRbGDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcpWQC9prm0

No comments: