Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SEJARAH

I'm absolutely loving that subject above wei!! (Kidding) Everytime during History, sleeping would be a certainty once the teacher starts teaching. Do you know how difficult issit to sleep when you sit right infront the teacher? If i sleep... The teacher sure will bang the table one... Lol... The only reason I sat infront this year is coz I dont want to wear specs and I don't want to fall asleep when the teacher teaches... Looks like its working... Lol... Too bad my class people all dont like me sitting infront coz of my height xD.... Too bad la.... I aso dunno why I'm so tall... It's in none of my family member's genes.... So I can't give you an explanation...

And I'm also starting to get sick of handling assembly... Damn leceh la everday go up stage... Haihh... Waiting for probation to come in... xD Then suddenly they elected assistant for me... That assistant another sucker... Useless one..... In whole... I think being librarian would have been much easier.. Coz the only reason I became a prefect is to get my co-cocurricular marks... And it seems that librarians and prefects get the same amount of marks... But librarians usually are suckers and that job is meant for suckers also.. Hahahaha....

No comments: