Monday, January 26, 2009

The man who can't be moved

It's time.... Forget it Jana... Just freaking forget it.. It'll never happen... Never in this lifetime... Never... You should stop living in your fantasy world and wake up to reality.... Who's gonna wake you up?? Even I don't know yet.... But you will get awaken someday... So don't worry about it... Dont have a heavy heart... Don't go all speechless or emo.... Be happy... Happy with what you have....

How can I move on?? There's something special which keeps me there... Stuck to it... An unbreakable bond... It's ridiculous.. It's pathetic... I know... What to do... I'm such a loser... LOSER... Hopeless... People who see me with my friends might think I'm the happiest person on earth.. But no.... I'm not... I just get retarded and enjoy the time with my friends as much as possible.. Coz besides them, there's no one else.... I'm happy to have a friend like him... If I was gay, he'll be the special one.......... Lolz... I love this particular drug.. I'll keep on taking it even though it destroys me mentally...

Dont mind that, it was just me and my inner conciousness.... You know, that guy who speaks inside my head??? Yeah.. that guy.... Haha...ANYWAYS

Today was first day of CNY so happy CNY guys!! Haha, I woke up around 1.30... Totally forgot that Sam invited me to his house... So I got up, a while later I remembered so I went to his house la... Saw Pravin there.. He and his big glasses... Haha... Then played with Sam's new acoustic guitar... Then somehow we became horny and started to crap... But nevermind that...
Later on in the night Serlin called me to her house so went la... Babi punya Sam tak datang... KNN.... So went there, became a really really good boy... Haha.. Very quite la dat means.... What'd you expect?? Go there and become loose among girls who I don't know?? Later they think I lose (retard in indian) But then I met this random whacko dude named Ivan... Whacko guy I tell you... Haha... nice fella though... Then they started to teach me how to gamble... I am blurr as hell..... xD

Well thats all I guess....... Oh and btw, my comp's power cable is broken so I'll be using my dad's laptop... Which I'm not supposed to.. Coz he doesn't like anyone else using it... So I'll try my best to sneakily use it.. xP And my guitar teacher actually is a lecturer in UM.. Haha.. WTH.... Ivan told me that...We learn from the same guy but in different places...

Anyways I have this one particular friend...He's such a great and awesome friend... Asshole... Why didn't you born as a girl?? Wouldn't it have been much much better?? Haihzzz.... What a miss... Go change your sexuality la.. Haha... He's the type of friend that'll always back you up and never betray you... and I'm confident with my statement.... He's great... If ever one day he proves me wrong... I'll be willing to kill myself xD..... If only he was a girl.... Haha... Who is HE?? Sorry cant tell.... xD

No comments: